¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Chapter 5 (Final): Now What?

Chapter 5 (Final): Now What? Empty Chapter 5 (Final): Now What?

Mensaje por Loud The Insane Miér Mayo 18, 2016 7:08 pm

Sawamura was right now the center of attention. This time it felt uncomfortable and wanted to get away from there, but he couldn’t. Did he like someone? Who knows, not even he himself know this.

Then, as if he was dying, he starts to remember memories of all the times he spent with his teammates. He remembers that time when he and Haruichi watched the clouds in their free time or that time when he and Furuya were watching the stars in silence, enjoying each other’s company.

He also remembers Kanemaru explaining to him some subjects from school he didn’t understand in his room or the time were he and Toujou made airplanes together. There was also a time where Kuramochi and he played videogames together, just the two of them or how Miyuki let him stay in his room for the night because his roommates didn’t let him sleep.

There were so many memories with all of them, including Inashiro and Yakushi’s players too (apparently he and Mei went on a ‘date’), but there was something wrong. This memories didn’t felt like his, in fact, this memories seemed… fake.

“I… don’t know…” that’s all Sawamura could answer. Everyone started to tell him to ‘choose them’, but that seemed so out of place for Sawamura. He got up and started to back away slowly, but everyone seemed scary by this point and wanted to grab sawamura. Sawamura found himself corned and saw a lot of arms reaching out to him, wanting to grab him and tear him apart. He closed his eyes, why was everyone like this? Why?

“AAHH!!” Sawamura yelled. He panted and sighed in relief, it was all a dream, well a nightmare. He looked around and saw the mange he was reading in the desk, a pillow hit his face.

“Shut up Sawamura!!” Kuramochi said. Sawamura noticed he was back to ‘his world’; Masuko isn’t there because they lost to Inashiro. Yeah… that was the present right now. He sobbed quietly and for a moment he enjoyed the silence.

“Are you crying?” Kuramochi said peeking his head to see the bunk bed below. Sawamura looked away and after a while there was a long silence, Kuramochi’s head disappear from his sight and then heard him get down from his. Sawamura felt a weight at the edge of his bed and noticed Kuramochi had both of his arms on the edge of his bed and was sitting.

“Did you have a nightmare?”

“Yeah…”Sawamura said. There was an awkward silence for a few minutes before Kuramochi spoke again.

“Want to… talk about it?”

“... everyone was looking at me so… dearly and it kinda freak me out… you were looking at me like that too (don’t laugh at me though) and then everyone tried to rip me apart and… they all seem scary” Sawamura said his voice cracking. Kuramochi just looked at him and Sawamura felt the same pillow hit him again in the face.

“Stuuuupid… that’s what you get for reading so much shoujo!! Now stop crying and go to sleep… tomorrow we have practice” Kuramochi said. Sawamura smiled sadly at him and wiped away his tears.

“You’re right, Kuramochi-senpai…” Sawamura said. With that Sawamura tried to went back to sleep as he heard Kuramochi getting back to his bed. Kuramochi stared at the ceiling with indifferent eyes; he put his arm in his forehead and sighed softly.

Idiot…

Kuramochi thought. He moved his arm to his eyes and for the first time in his life he felt frustrated with himself. Why was the world so cruel to him? He was a good person, so why?

…how am I supposed to tell you how I feel about you now?

Kuramochi thought. That night a peaceful Sawamura managed to sleep thanks to his senpai and dream of something else, however Kuramochi had trouble sleeping and had a sleepless night until finally he got to sleep.
Loud The Insane
Loud The Insane

Pa's : 2431